One of the marketing departments of Avrora chain of stores is looking for a colleague to complement and strengthen the team. We really need a purposeful person who is not afraid of challenges. We really want to find a systematic and motivated friend.
What will the Analyst do in our team?
- make conclusions about the results of pilot, operational and full-fledged projects, illustrating the data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that should be simple and clear;
- develop and evaluate data collection methods (surveys, questionnaires);
- analysis of marketing and project initiatives to provide recommendations on procedures and requirements;
- calculate marketing investments and payback of activities and projects;
- forecast and track sales on those SKUs with which the department works, as well as analyze the collected data in detail to obtain clear answers on the activities of the department;
- be an active participant in meetings at the department and company level on the tactics and strategy of the department;
- keep and calculate the budget of the department (expense report).
How do we imagine our new colleague?
Preferably in Soft skills:
- communication skills above average;
- punctuality and attention to detail;
- desire to bring their own ideas and improve current processes;
- technology enthusiast who likes to expand knowledge and share it with others.
Preferably in Hard skills:
- excellent oral and written skills;
- extensive experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- bachelor's degree in marketing, economics or related fields;
- previous experience of marketing research;
- experience with various survey tools;
- use of the results of online market research and catalogs in databases;
- knowledge of search engines, web analytics and business research tools;
- strong analytical and critical thinking.
We are convinced that you have also been looking for us for a long time, so let's get meet. Send your CV.
To learn more information, call or write us.