1. Cookies are used:
- when the user visits the website repeatedly, the cookies data are updated;
- in most cases, browsers allow automatic storage of cookies on the user’s device by default;
- disabling cookies may restrict access to published materials or cause incorrect operation of the website’s services.
3. The Operator uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, i.e. cookies required for user’s navigation on the web-page, search on the website, keeping record of the user’s previous actions when going back to the previous page in the same session;
- Operational cookies, i.e. aggregate information about the ways the website is used. These data are stored on the user’s device between browser sessions. The data can include the following metrics: time spent on the website, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the website were most interesting for the user, effectiveness of a certain advertising or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the website and only for the above purposes;
- Functional cookies, i.e. cookies used to store settings or configurations kept on the user’s device between browser sessions. These cookies also allow the users to watch videos, take part in interactions (polls, voting) and interact with social media. To improve the experience after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the website;
- Target cookies, i.e. cookies used to provide content that may be of interest to the user. These data are stored on the user’s device between browser sessions. The data can include the following metrics: tracking of the recommended text, graphics, audio and video content to avoid repeats, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during transitions, and other website settings. The website may share this information with other parties, including media customers, advertisers, agencies and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising;
- Cookies of third-party services and analytics services.
4. Cookie management:
Major browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. To disable them, use the Help option in your browser. To open Help, use the menu or press F1.
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html;
- Safari for macOS: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US.
5. The configuration settings for cookies for mobile browsers may vary. Note that proper operation of all the functions of the website requires using cookies. Disabling cookies may restrict access to the content and cause incorrect operation of the website’s services. User information obtained through cookies is not sold or distributed publicly, and is owned by the company owning the resource